This is my first Blogger Award and I was so excited when Attupatteri nominated me. Thank you so much! You can check out his blog here!
So the rules are:
- Select 15 other blogs you want to give the award to. Do some digging if you must! Find those blogs. You cannot nominate yourself or the person who has nominated you.
- Write a post to show off your award! Give a brief story of how your blog got started, and give a piece or two of advice to new bloggers.
- Thank whoever nominated you, and provide a link to their blog.
- List who you’ve nominated in the post.
- Make sure to also attach the award itself! (You can do this by right-clicking, saving, and uploading the image above).
- Comment on each blog and let them know you’ve nominated them. Provide a link to the award post you created.
- Provide a link to the original post on tylerlearnstowrite. That way, anyone can find the original guidelines and post if needed, and we can keep it from mutating and becoming confusing!
My advice to new bloggers:
- Go out and find other blogs
- Pictures help
- If you are not enjoy the blog and getting burned out, take and break and really think about your priorities and then go from there.
- Make sure your blog appearance fits what your blog is about
- Store up some posts for in case if you have a writers block, you are still able to post something.
Bloggers that I nominate:
A great friend of mine – who is my favorite blogger – who writes about very needed Christian topics: HistorywithBrandon
A good friend of mine who writes what is on her mind that I think we could all learn from: Aayliah
A good friend of mine who writes about what we all can connect with: All My Thoughts Go Here
A very inspirational girl: Finding My Verse
A good friend I have known for years, but really got to know her through her writing: I Got a Blank Space Baby
A girl who has an amazing blog and a beautiful sense of the world: Magical Corner
A girl with a wonderful gift of words: Mundane Musings
A good friend of mine who has ranted to me so many times about how she hates poetry but loves superheroes: Enter Something Witty Here
A girl with a wonderful gift of words: People, Things, and Life
A good friend of mine who wrote the best short story series I have ever read: The Red Rose Blooming in Winter
A good friend of mine who has a way with words that I’ve never seen before: The Imagination Kid
A good friend of mine with a wonderful gift of words put into poetry: Verbatim
A good friend of mine who writes what is on her mind that I think we could all learn from: Walking to Paradise
A good friend of mine who has worked with me on my writing skills a lot: Your Teacher Writes Too
A good friend of mine who loves superheroes: Superhero etc.
Thank you all who have helped me, liked my posts, comments and everything! This blog has been life changing! 🙂